What is tumugi ?
Tumugi is a ruby library to build, run and manage complex workflows. Tumugi enables you to define workflows as a ruby code.
tumugi has following features:
- Define workflow using internal DSL, it means just ruby code
- Scheduling task from the given dependencies
- Parallel task execution on a local machine
- Error handling and retry
- Small core and enhance menbe by plugins released on RubyGems.org
tumugi has not following features:
- Distribution processing, it run in a local machine
- Scheduler, so you need to run tumugi cron, jenkins and so on.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Workflow Examples
- List of tumugi plugins
Latest version is v0.6.3